Tuesday 11 November 2014

More Christmas Tags

I am still beavering away making the Christmas tags.  It's quite amazing how many you need when you start counting them up.  I have bought the paper so I should be ready to wrap by tomorrow...
I used a stamp on the back that say's Christmas Wishes, quite pleasing to the eye.  I loved the idea of recycling Christmas cards that many of you seem to do, I might do that next year.  I actually love plain brown parcel paper for wrapping presents but believe it or not  it's cheaper to buy Christmas paper, so I have opted for a plain gold.
 
I am almost ready for Christmas, for the first time in years.  This wedding really has had me focused usually I am in a panic the last few days before Christmas.
 
See you soon.

12 comments:

  1. More darling Christmas tags - I love them :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas tags are wonderful! This post and your previous one have me thinking I should make some for our gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty tags. I really must get my head round the fact that Christmas isn't far away! Well done you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags.
    I use white fabric bags for wrapping presents for my daughter's. They are made in various sizes from old sheets. I tie them up with red ribbon and they look very effective. Best of all the bags can be reused year after year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great & I'm sure the put the price of brown paper up leading up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fabulous- there just isn't an end to all your talent, Lorraine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, you are so organised!!!! Your tags are of course great too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the queen of organization!! Love your tags we
    Hat a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really cute! They look fun to make too! I'm amazed that you're almost ready for Christmas! Wow! What an inspiration! That should take the stress out of Christmas and just leave time for fun! I'd better get busy because I love that idea! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tags are lovely too !!!
    Have a nice day !
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just brilliant, I love the jolly Santas.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good mama. I love brown paper too but had to opt for a vintage looking wrapping paper instead.

    ReplyDelete