Wednesday 1 October 2014

Yarn Along

I am still plodding along with the cushion cover, just doing a couple of rows each evening.  I didn't think I had done much until I looked at last weeks photo, I surprised myself.

 
I am still reading About Grace, very slowly a page here and there.  It is certainly not holding my interest enough that I can't put it down.  I am finding it quite hard going for some reason, which is quite surprising when you read the reviews.
 
I have also been browsing Christmas books for which I have been quite inspired.  I am doing really well with all my preparations, what about you?
 
I am once again joining Ginny over at Small Things for the weekly yarn along. www.gsheller.com/2014/20/yarn-along-196
 
See you soon.

12 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your cushion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xmas? Ha ha ha ha.........now climbing the walls due to lack of crafting time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how doing just a little at the time adds up to a lot. Your cushion cover is looking pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it wouldn't necessarily hold your interest - all those repeats. I find scarves really difficult for that reason. That said, it looks great!! I've been contemplating knitting a cable cushion - I may have to triple the yarn to make it really bulky to make it a quick knit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour Mama. I will begin the Christmas preparation in November. I'm so busy... the office... the slippers...
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so amazed at how organised you are with your crafting, especially given how busy you are with wedding preparations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh I don't think I have those Christmas books, they look good. Everything soon adds up if you do a bit each night doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! It's amazing when you see the results of a few minutes here, a few there, and before you know it, a new cushion cover!! Fantastic! Good luck with all your preparations!
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your crochet cushion is looking wonderful and the colours suit the chair. Hope the book proves more interesting as you proceed, I think I have gathered enough to know you are not one to give up easily so hope you get to the end.
    Good luck
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cushion is looking fantastic, I love the colors you have picked for the stripes.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pillow worked up quickly for me :) lovely and great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cushion cover looks beautiful! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete