Monday 6 October 2014

Scrapbook Fun

I have had a wonderful weekend catching up with family and then with crafting friends at the craft fair.  Only 7 weeks to the wedding it is really approaching fast, so much to do so little time.

I woke this morning and padded around to a beautiful glow on the landing, as I looked out of the window this was I saw... A beautiful sunrise.

Does it get any better than that?  Certainly worth getting up for.  The temperatures are starting to plummet as the season now starts to get a grip, the changes now are really noticeable with blustery winds and overcast skies with rain.  All quite normal for this coastline, as soon as there is a break we still have a few jobs in the garden to finish. We haven't bothered this year with winter crops all we have left to harvest is leeks and beetroot.
 
I have spent a couple of hours in the craft room making some more pages for my scrapbook of my beautiful grandchildren, it gives me a warm glow like the sunrise to be such a big part of their lives.  I am truly blessed.
Daisy helping Granny strawberry picking, if my memory serves me correctly she ate more than she picked.  A wonderful way to spend the afternoon.

Lily and Daisy having fun at the ball pool, look at their beautiful faces they are having such fun.

This is such a sweet photo of Lily chasing a butterfly in the park.
A day out with Bertie and Amie at Festival Gardens Spalding, a half way point between our two homes.

Grandad and Bertie having fun at the Play Barn.
Wilbur having fun with the house, posting little people down the stairs and laughing with delight.

Playing shops before a trip to the Dino park, the concentration putting the food through the till and into his basket is amazing.
 
Lots of wonderful memories made through the summer now recorded to re-live through the cooler months, bringing lots of warmth to my life.
 
See you soon.
  

14 comments:

  1. Wow! Your sunrise is stuning! Gorgeous! Extraordinaire!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunrise and scrapbooking !!!!
    Have a great week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sunrise, a great way to start the day with a burst of colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely view on the morning, a beautiful sunrise heralding a lovely day! Your scrapbooks and photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrapbook is coming along nicely, beautiful pictures on beautiful pages.
    Hope you have more gorgeous sunrises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos of a sunrise, my favorite part of the day! I love how you keep memories forever on paper through scrapbooking, a treasusre!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing sunrise! It looks like the sky is on fire. Lovely memories you are making for your grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never gotten into scrapbooking though it looks fun. I love all the sticker packs they have. Your grandchildren are lucky to have you record all these memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures.. looks like scrap booking is fun.. should try it sometime... have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your scrapbook pages look really nice. That's a fantastic sunset, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures!!!!Gorgeous photos of a sunrise!!Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a wonderful grandma to take the time to make your grandchildren memory-filled scrapbooks! And what a gorgeous sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still working on Rose's scrapbook. I have made one for each of my Grand's first birthday and need to get busy with Rosie's because she will be one in less than two weeks! Thanks for posting, Mama!

    ReplyDelete