Monday 6 January 2014

2014 Plans

As the twelve days of Christmas come to an end and the new year unfolds, I feel rejuvenated and ready for the challenges that lie ahead.  I have plans to open a shop on my website this year so watch this space!  The craft room is back to normal, a working space free of all the pre-Christmas clutter and orders waiting to be collected or posted.  I thank clients old and new for choosing Mamas Mercantile and hope you will continue to do so.

My husband is still getting on with his orders, he is working on a farm layout complete with barn and stables at the moment.  He has a chest of drawers to give a makeover, a shabby chic style with decoupage drawers using Cath Kidston cowboy wallpaper.  Then its on to a new range of children's coat hangers ready for the craft fairs, again watch this space.

I have spent several hours in front of the stove perusing craft books and have come up with a plan for the new craft fair season.  I intend to make rag dolls, clothes and bedding using a Cath Kidston pattern and some vintage style soft animals.  The next stage is to sort out all the fabrics.

I have a new range of crochet cushions that I was working on before Christmas ready, I am now working on a baby shawl for a very soon to be new mum.  I like to have a wool project going for these long winter nights.  Keep safe in this unpredictable weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment