Monday 28 October 2013

Waiting for the postman

I feel as if I have been waiting for the postman to arrive on a permanent basis.  First of all I was waiting for the stamps to arrive that I ordered off etsy.....to say that I was thrilled with them is the understatement of the century.  I wanted to be able to stamp my paper bags, I need now to spend some time and experiment with the pressure and colour of ink etc.  Secondly I have been waiting for a consignment of fabric that has taken longer than expected to arrive, but it certainly didn't disappoint.  The final order in my book  ( apart from the family Christmas wishlist ) can now be started.  It is with regret that I am unable to take any more orders for Christmas, however I will post out anything that has already been made for the Christmas Fairs.  I am so busy with my anniversary holiday, grand childrens birthdays and Christmas preperations that I do not want to disappoint. 

Any spare time that I have now I want to work on my new range........I am keeping it under wraps for now!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the new stamps - they sound fabulous!

    ReplyDelete